I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!!! These Chocolate Potato Chip Cookies are delicious because they have potato chips and chocolate chips in them. I know that sounds like a strange combo, but trust me when I say that they are amazing. The salty from the potato chips and the sweetness from the chocolate chips really give these cookies a wonderful flavor that is sure to please everyone’s palate. The hubby craves salty after dinner while I crave sweet so these cookies are the perfect after-dinner treat for both us. Enjoy!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crush potato chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl and set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla extract until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and potato chips. With a cookie scoop, drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. C ool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Yield: 3 dozen cookies