Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge anyone??? The bottom layer is chocolate fudge and the green layer is mint; top it off with chocolate chips and you have yourself a tasty treat that will remind you of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I have to start layering fudge more often because it’s much more fun to eat a chunky piece of fudge with two different flavors that complement each other rather than just one. Next time, I’ll definitely have to make some peanut butter and chocolate fudge. Definitely give this delicious fudge a try!
T-4 days until Christmas… Are you ready???
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 can (15oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 8-10 drops of green food coloring
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Spray an 8×8 pan with non-stick spray.
- Add semisweet chocolate to a microwave bowl with 1 tbsp of the vegetable oil and microwave until melted and smooth. Add half of the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla. Stir with a spatula until combined (mixture will be thick), then spread evenly in the bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add white chocolate to a microwave bowl with 1 tbsp of oil and microwave until melted and smooth. Add in remaining condensed milk, peppermint extract, and food coloring and stir until combined. Add white chocolate on top of chocolate, spreading evenly to coat. Top with chocolate chips and chill in the refrigerator for 60-90 minutes. When set, cut into squares.
*Adapted from How Sweet it is